painting by Leonid Afremov (afremov.com)


S P I R I T L O V E S A F E T Y

Clean Checks!

Every Thursday by 4:00 PM your apartment is expected to be clean {from 4-5 PM, at least}. I check at least 10 apartments each week...be ready, because you never know if it will be yours that I check!

There are two parts for clean checks:
1. The weekly special.
2. The checklist (posted on your kitchen bulletin boards).


The weekly special is a large job that should be divided up between all four tenants. It will help you learn how to work together and get large cleaning jobs done in preparation for white glove clean checks at the end of each semester.

The weekly special will be posted here each week, as well as on the bulletin board in the main lounge. You have a calendar for the whole semester outlining what comes each week. You will ALSO get an email each week and a flier outlining exactly what we are looking for. No excuses! :)

Now I know your lives are super busy, so if you’re in a pinch, your apartment can miss 10 things on the list (excluding the weekly special...that one always has to be done). If you miss more than 10 things on the list or you don't do the weekly special, your apartment will not pass that clean check. If you do not pass your clean check 2 times throughout the semester, you will be required to "white glove" clean your whole apartment within 24 hours. From there it just gets messy. (ha ha, get it 'messy'? okay, I know that was a bad joke...)

Here's what will happen each week: I will check everything on the feedback sheet & job rotation sheet (posted in your kitchen bulletin boards). Divide up the jobs each week so it's fair for everyone!

***Confused yet? Gimme a call or shoot me an email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

melting ice is faster if you use a hair dryer instead of a pan of hot water. as long as nothing gets wet it works just fine