I've decided we need more girls nights, but I don't want to take away time from all of your endless dates! So join us Friday Night at 12:55* (yep, that's 5 minutes before curfew) in the main lounge for Dorm Prayer and....

Joey and I loved this movie...and we have it on Clean Flicks...Don't worry, Joey won't join us for girls night :)
Here's information on the movie if you're not convinced:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0871426/ IMDB -- rate this movie (after you've seen it), read reviews, etc.
http://www.kids-in-mind.com/b/babymama.htm Content/Rating. This site will let you know what is in the movie. (The version Jena is showing is from Clean Flicks. Content is edited. Email Jena if you are worried about seeing this movie).
I also think we need yummy treats there too. Will 3 apartments be willing to make a pan of brownies or cupcakes? Please email me if you're interested in the treats.
*Just so you know, the lounge is usually closed at this time, unless we are having a dorm party such as this. Thanks for keeping the lounge guidelines in place :)

Joey and I loved this movie...and we have it on Clean Flicks...Don't worry, Joey won't join us for girls night :)
Here's information on the movie if you're not convinced:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0871426/ IMDB -- rate this movie (after you've seen it), read reviews, etc.
http://www.kids-in-mind.com/b/babymama.htm Content/Rating. This site will let you know what is in the movie. (The version Jena is showing is from Clean Flicks. Content is edited. Email Jena if you are worried about seeing this movie).
I also think we need yummy treats there too. Will 3 apartments be willing to make a pan of brownies or cupcakes? Please email me if you're interested in the treats.
*Just so you know, the lounge is usually closed at this time, unless we are having a dorm party such as this. Thanks for keeping the lounge guidelines in place :)
No comments:
Post a Comment