painting by Leonid Afremov (afremov.com)


S P I R I T L O V E S A F E T Y

Check-in Instructions

Fall Semester move in day is Monday, September 7th from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. in the lobby of the Thomas E. Ricks Building (See Campus Map #45 http://www.byui.edu/maps/printableMap.pdf). At check-in you will receive your room assignment, keys, and all other check in materials. You will also receive orientation information, purchase a parking permit, and get your I-card picture all in one location! Room assignments will not be completed until just prior to your arrival, so we will not be able to answer questions about your room assignment until check-in day.

Do not plan to check-in prior to Monday, September 7th as your room will not be ready, and the Housing Office will not be prepared to check you in. The Housing Office will also be open for check-ins on Tuesday the 8th and Wednesday the 9th from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. There will be no check-ins on Sunday.

After you check in with Housing, please come to Perkins Hall. I will be in the dorm office or wandering the courtyard handing out campus maps, guiding students to their rooms, and answering questions.

For travel information please refer to http://www.byui.edu/maps/traveling.htm This website includes shuttle information and driving directions as well as restaurant and lodging information. Please note that surrounding check-in there is no room to house family members in the residence halls. Call the Rexburg Chamber of Commerce for motel information at (208) 356-5700 or (888) 463-6880 or visit www.rexcc.com.

No comments: