Hey Ladies! I've had lots of questions about when the semester ends. Here is what the last couple weeks of the semester will look like:
Mandatory Meeting for White Glove & Check Outs (15 minutes, very short...please clear your calendar though :)
Tuesday, July 13
7:00 PM 103-108
7:20 PM 109-116
7:40 PM 201-208
8:00 PM 209-216
I'll need to know date/approx time you plan to check out Friday, July 16.
White Glove Checks
Your apartment will have the chance to sign up for a date/time slot of your choice
Tuesday July 20 from 5-8 PM
Wednesday July 21 from 7-10 PM
Check outs: you can check out after your apartment was checked for white glove, but you can check out NO LATER than Saturday, July 24 by 6 PM.
Please plan departure flights/other travel arrangements BEFORE the above deadline. There will be NO extensions of your contract due to the short break between the Spring Semester and new tenants coming in for Education Week.
I hope this helps! I'll make sure to post this information on the blog so you can refer to it as you make travel plans.
Have a great day!
Jena/
No comments:
Post a Comment