I am truly thankful for mercy, and forgiveness :) I think I know how imperfect I am, and I am so grateful to those who overlook my shortcomings. I'm certainly grateful for my Savior, who lives! Who loves me in all my silly setbacks and helps me to do a little better each day!
3 comments:
I am truly thankful for mercy, and forgiveness :) I think I know how imperfect I am, and I am so grateful to those who overlook my shortcomings. I'm certainly grateful for my Savior, who lives! Who loves me in all my silly setbacks and helps me to do a little better each day!
I'm grateful for... friendly people! You can tell that everyone here (esp the girls in Perkins Hall) care about each other.
I'm thankful for my family and am so glad tath I get to go home and see them this weekend!
Post a Comment