painting by Leonid Afremov (afremov.com)


S P I R I T L O V E S A F E T Y

Clean Check schedules

Here's how clean checks will be working the next few weeks:
Next week (Nov 12th) the cleaning special will be dusting [click here].
The week of Nov 19th's cleaning special will be announced next week
The week of Nov 26th you'll all be gone for Thanksgiving :P (no regular clean check).

December 1st, there will be a mandatory meeting at 9 PM in the Smith Building, room 240. Mandatory. :)

The week of December 3rd, you'll be doing white glove on Saturday December 6th (no regular clean check).
Apartments 209-216 will be white glove checked from 10-11
Apartments 201-208 will be white glove checked from 11-noon
Apartments 109-116 will be white glove checked from noon-1
Apartments 103-108 will be white glove checked from 1-2

I will be buying each apartment a pepperoni pizza (pre-baked, not Papa Murphy's) for Saturday December 6th for white glove clean checks.I'll either bring them at 10 (before we start checking) or 2 (after we're done checking) Let me know what your preference is, and I'll do what the majority wants to do. :P

So basically, there are only two more weeks of clean checks! I'll be handing out white glove clean check lists in the next couple weeks to everyone.and we'll have a mandatory white-glove/check out meeting the week of white glove.

I know this has been a lot of information, please read through it, and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: