If you're looking for Perkins Hall Guidelines, the links are listed below. I encourage you to look through each section as an apartment.
I have 3 goals for Perkins Hall tenants:
1. Increase our capacity to listen to and follow the Spirit
2. Reside in a place where we feel loved
3. Ensure that we are aware of others and our surroundings: an atmosphere of physical, emotional, and spiritual safety
I believe that all three go hand in hand. You are under contract to abide by the following guidelines. I hope that you will find joy in keeping the standards, and allow others to enjoy their experience here as well!
The Student Handbook & Housing Guidelines work together to meet these goals, and I encourage you to look through each section as an apartment.
The following Housing Guidelines are a part of your contract.
These guidelines are also campus-wide: {click here}
For full access to a student handbook (via BYU-Idaho website) {click here}
You are all so great! Have a fabulous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment