painting by Leonid Afremov (afremov.com)


S P I R I T L O V E S A F E T Y

Pets of ANY kind are a no-no

Pets: Here is the lowdown: If you live in ANY approved housing (off campus/on campus)...pets are not allowed. {click here} for the full guidelines...I'm not making it up :)

In the past, I've allowed a small fish bowl with a fish or two in it...but where do I draw the line? I've decided it's not a good idea to bend the rules for approved housing even a little bit. You can have pets when you graduate and move away :) This means: even fish are not allowed. Please do not purchase them to have in your apartments.

Please don't try to purchase pets of any kind and hide them from me or your roommates, etc. Roommates, if someone in your apartment has a pet, let them know they are breaking their rental agreement (legal contract).

I just lastly want to say that I love animals...I'm excited to someday have a couple puppies of my own. But now is not the time and place. Please keep this in mind as you live in approved housing. You will be blessed for obedience!
Loves!
Jena/

No comments: