painting by Leonid Afremov (afremov.com)


S P I R I T L O V E S A F E T Y

STORAGE: Moving home for the next semester, Coming back to Perkins for the following semester

click on the image to enlarge. You may also then print it (if needed)


If you are coming back to Perkins Hall for the Winter Semester, then I am SUPER excited to have you back! Hooray!

Good news: I have room to store some of your stuff! I can store up to 5 boxes of your items. HOWEVER, you have to FIRST sign a storage waiver and understand that if you cancel your continuing contract, you will be charged at $200 storage fee. The storage is only free for those who have and honor continuing contracts.

Second, I have labels for your items. They need to be labeled clearly with your cell phone number and other pertinent information before you leave them in storage...If the two above requirements are not met, then items left in storage will be held for 30 days and then donated to DI or thrown away.

After I get the orange storage waiver (that's completely filled out), I'll set up a time with you to get your things into storage. If I never hear from you, I'll assume you changed your mind and don't need storage. Plan ahead! I'm not always available when you'd like to put things in storage, and I need to go up there with you so I can help you put things in their proper place to avoid theft/damage to your stored items.

This really is a simple process and I'm excited to help so you don't have to cram your car/plane luggage full of stuff that you don't need for a semester :) Please come see me if you have questions!

No comments: