If you are moving out of Perkins Hall (whether it's to another Hall, or another apartment complex), I'll be sad to see you leave!
You should first call your new Head Resident/new Apartment Complex Manager. If you don't know their number or contact info, let me know and I'll be happy to help you find her/him.
If after you have contacted your new manager and they don't have storage for you, you'll either have to take your things home with you, or get a local storage unit. This may sound complicated, but the people here are WONderful with your storage needs. Many tenants have gone in together and saved money by using one storage area for all of their friends. You decide. Here are all of the phone numbers listed in the phone book:
(I don't recommend one over the other...you'll have to call around to see what works best for you!)
A-1 Dome Rental 208.356.6371
American Self Storage 208.656.9911
Central Storage 208.356.0123
Hemming Properties Storage 208.356.6142
Mickelson's 208.356.5418
RV & Mini Storage 208.356.5555
Safe-T-Stor 208.356.0190
Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment