painting by Leonid Afremov (afremov.com)


S P I R I T L O V E S A F E T Y

check outs: STAYING FOR SPRING SEMESTER AND Spring Break (or part of it):

1. I need to know ASAP if you plan on staying for the Break. We will be having people come in/out of apartments to complete cleaning checks and do maintenance to get ready for the Spring Semester. You can stay for no charge, but I need to know ahead of time.

2. All personal belongings (even though you’re staying) need to be on your bed (bathroom/kitchen items that are non-perishable). This will need to stay that way until we’ve checked the area your belongings are stored. Example: if your roommate has the bathroom and she’s leaving before you, you’ll need to have your things stored on your bed/desk until after her job is checked. If this is confusing, come talk to the head resident.

3. You'll sign up for a walk-through with myself or one of my employees for sometime after your finals end or before Saturday, April 9th by 5 PM. I'll have a schedule of times available taped to the top of my desk ledge. Only sign up when you're certain, please don't scribble out appointments a million times :) Thanks in advance! :)

4. You'll need to have your whiteglove assignment completed BEFORE we come check. A benefit of staying in same apartment/same bed: we won't make you whiteglove your room. You'll only be responsible for the common area (kitchen A or B, bathroom or living room). As people start checking in after the break, please have your belongings cleaned up and put away so the newbies feel welcome and comfortable in their new apartment.

5. You don't have to move your things out, you can leave them where they are (after all the whiteglove assignments have been checked). At the time people start checking in, I DO ask that you only have 1 shelf in the kitchen for food (labeled yours) and 1 shelf for your dishes, and enough space in the fridge and freezer for the new tenants to put their things there. Let me know if you have questions about that :)

For complete check out instructions, {click here}

No comments: