painting by Leonid Afremov (afremov.com)


S P I R I T L O V E S A F E T Y

New Head Residents!



My name is Torrey Palmer and I am your new head resident! My husband's name is Shawn and he is a fun guy. He is excited to get to know you all as well, so you don't think there is a strange guy always around Perkins Hall. We feel SOO very blessed to be here with you. Just a little bit about ourselves. I am from colorful Colorado and Shawn is from Idaho. In a few weeks, we will celebrate our first anniversary. I have one more semester before I graduate in Elementary Education. Teaching is a passion of mine. Shawn is going to school to be a physicians assistant (P.A.)
We love being outside..traveling...country dancing.....making silly movies..watching old movies...playing tennis...eating and many more things. :)
Please be safe in your travels for the new semester and we will see you all when you get here!

No comments: